The course will equip mid to executive-level managers/leaders with the framework and tools required to drive operational excellence and organisational success, leveraging organisational and people management and development competencies.
This two-week toolkit course combines:
Strategic HR Blueprint: Positioning HR for Organisational Success 05 days
Implementing HR Strategy: Transforming Vision into reality 05 days
Week one delegates will learn the art of seamlessly integrating and aligning HR objectives and strategies with their organisation’s overarching vision, mission, and strategic goals. They will explore how each HR practice area contributes to organisational success, and how a change management strategy, continuous improvement philosophy and strategic evaluation are key to a dynamic HR strategy.
Week two will focus on HR strategy execution, coaching delegates on developing key insights into how HR strategy implementation drives Operational Excellence and impacts on organisational success. Delegates will examine the role of HR in driving change and fostering a culture of excellence and developing skills to ensure alignment of HR initiatives with the organisation’s strategic goals.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Develop a Strategic HR Action Blueprint that aligns seamlessly with your organisation’s goals
- Evaluate and fine-tuning existing HR practices for optimal alignment and integration with your organisational strategy.
- Foster a continuous improvement and change culture within HR and the organisation
- Implement HR strategies that drive Operational Excellence and align with evolving business needs and challenges
- Realise the value of adopting the Business Partner model to foster internal and external collaboration
- Measure and evaluate the impact of HR programmes on organisational performance.
- HR Strategy development process and competencies
- Transforming business goals into HR goals
- Crafting the HR Strategic Plan and a Change Management Strategy
- Operational Excellence – principles and attributes, and benefits of adopting the model
- Cultural transformation and change management in practice
- Adopting a Business Partner model
- Emotional Intelligence and behavioural styles
- Creating a roadmap for continuous improvement in HR
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.