An effective HR Strategy is a critical driver of a culture of excellence and a fundamental pre-requisite for any organisation seeking to realise its goals.
This one-week transformative course is ideal for all mid to executive-level managers/leaders looking to optimise organisational and departmental plans and practices, and develop key strategic competencies unlocking their potential as catalysts for organisational change and individual success.
Delegates will learn the art of seamlessly integrating and aligning HR objectives and strategies with their organisation’s overarching vision, mission, and strategic goals. From employee attraction to performance management, learning, and development, career management to leadership development and succession management, delegates will explore how each HR practice area contributes to organisational success. Delegates will also examine how a change management strategy, continuous improvement philosophy and learning lessons approach from strategic evaluation, are all essential to a HR strategy that is dynamic and responsive to evolving business needs and objectives.
This is week one of The Strategic HR Toolkit.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the value of aligning HR with business vision, mission, and strategy
- Analyse and translate organisational goals into tangible HR initiatives that drive results
- Engage as a Competency Catalyst, identifying critical competencies for organisational success
- Evaluate and fine-tune HR practices for optimal alignment and integration with your organisational strategy
- Develop a Strategic HR Action Blueprint that aligns seamlessly with your organisation’s goals
- Act as a Change Management Champion, applying insights gained to developing a Change Management Strategy
- Organisation objectives and strategic HR
- HR Strategy development process and competencies
- Evaluating HR practices - alignment with organisational vision and strategy
- Using HR analytics for data driven decision making
- Transforming business goals into HR goals
- Aligning HR practices, programs and initiatives to the organisation’s strategic agenda
- Crafting the HR Strategic Plan
- Developing a Change Management Strategy
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.