Designing a strategic plan is only a first step in the strategic HR process; without a successful implementation, the planned strategic objectives can’t be achieved. This one week course is designed to give you the skills, tools and techniques needed to ensure dynamic and successful strategy implementation. It also looks at what is required to achieve Organisational Excellence and how it drives strategy implementation and business growth.
Within the context of an effective HR strategy execution, delegates will examine and understand the role of HR in driving change and fostering a culture of excellence and developing skills to align HR programs and initiatives with the organisation’s strategic goals. They will also learn practical techniques for measuring and evaluating HR strategy effectiveness, and explore innovative HR practices and emerging trends in the field.
This is week two of The Strategic HR Toolkit.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles/attributes of Operational Excellence (according to the Baldridge Excellence Framework) and the benefits of adopting the framework
- Implement HR strategies that drive Operational Excellence and align with evolving business needs and challenges
- Foster a continuous improvement and change culture within HR and use change to drive the cultural transformation.
- Realise the value of adopting the Business Partner model to foster internal and external collaboration
- Understand how emotional intelligence and your behavioural style impacts on your ability to achieve objectives and drive performance.
- Measure and evaluate the impact of HR programmes on organisational performance
- HR strategy execution and its importance in fostering a culture of excellence
- Operational Excellence – principles and attributes, and benefits of adopting the model
- Adapting HR initiatives to evolving business needs.
- Cultural transformation and change management in practice
- Adopting a Business Partner model
- Emotional Intelligence for enhanced relationships, influence, credibility and engagement
- Your behavioural style – impact and adaptation for optimum collaboration and cooperation
- Evaluating HR strategy implementation
- Creating a roadmap for continuous improvement in HR
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.