Our residential retreat is the perfect next step for alumni who have completed the Executive Leadership in Action programme or for any senior professional who wants to take their self-development and ‘best self’ as a leader to the next level.
Held in luxury 5* hotels in key global locations, this programme will take you completely out of your demanding and stressful environment, creating a space where you can truly pause, take stock and challenge yourself to think differently.
THIS ISN’T A REGULAR TRAINING COURSE
Leadership is about who you are as much as what you do. It’s a journey intrinsically linked to your development as a person. Whether you’re mid-career or facing retirement in the near future, goals shift throughout a career, and all leaders reach a point when they ask: “Where next?”
THIS RETREAT IS ABOUT HELPING YOU TO FIND THE ANSWER SO YOU CAN STEP BOLDLY INTO THE FUTURE
It focuses on leadership concepts that will result in improvements in personal and organisational performance and the enhanced delivery of policies and public services at the highest levels.
It addresses those essential qualities that make you unique and the blocks and challenges that can often get in the way of realising your purpose and life goals.
Although you will hear from a range of inspiring individuals including an expert in political economy, a psychologist and a high-flying business entrepreneur, the emphasis will be on personalised coaching style sessions that explore your strengths, challenges and aspirations as an individual.
• You will be asked to complete psychometric questionnaires before commencing the retreat
and an individualised learning plan will be prepared for you
• One-to-one coaching sessions are integral to the programme. You will explore your personal
challenges and work through to a solution and action plan
• Outdoor training – you’ll be working on teamwork and skills’ development in natural
• Dynamic experiential group exercises will focus on common issues
facing leaders, including:
– What authentic and resilient leadership really means
– Using emotional intelligence for more effective leadership
– Becoming a more astute player in the rapidly changing political economy
• You will visit an inspiring institution and enjoy relaxing downtime in London
• Following the retreat, ongoing remote coaching will be available for three months
WHO IS THE RETREAT FOR?
Designed for the most senior level executives, including permanent secretaries, directors general, chief executives, board members and elected officials, but also suitable for professionals on a fast track to senior leadership.
Find your authentic voice as a leader at the Crown Agents Retreat, returning to the office motivated, re-focused and more ‘Fit for the Future’ as a leader and as an individual.
Fee includes five nights’ accommodation and all meals.
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.