In a volatile and uncertain world, organisations, governments and donors often demand change. However, many resulting programmes falter and struggle to deliver the change needed.
Leaders often face key challenges in determining priorities and engaging people, so any change is workable and sustainable. Those responsible for change therefore have to find and develop new ways of leading, thinking and behaving.
This is week one of The Strategic Change Management Toolkit.
This training programme will assist you to develop skills for transformation, enabling you to manage yourself and lead your team and organisation through change. It explores some creative approaches to problem-solving and change management that are needed in an increasingly complex and uncertain world.
This programme is highly practical and interactive. It will use real-world scenarios and enable delegates to share experiences and practice the skills that will enable them to plan and lead change projects, resulting in improved relationships, higher performing teams and organisational cultures that are effective in supporting change.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the drivers of change that are relevant to your organisation
- Recognise the role and behaviours of a transformational leader and change agent
- Facilitate cultures and organisational structures that support change
- Design successful change programmes
- Analyse the expectations of stakeholders and develop an approach to governance and methodology that reflects your organisation’s culture
- Engage people in creative problem solving, decision making and planning
- Develop business cases that anticipate the challenges and risks of delivering strategic change
- Drivers of change
- Transformational leadership
- Role and skills of a change agent
- Organisational culture and structure
- Stakeholder analysis
- Problem and objectives analysis
- Creativity, innovation and decision making
- Change readiness and risk analysis
- Change methodology
- Benefits identification and realisation
- Programme and project planning and methodology
- Business case development
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.