Humanitarian and Stabilisation Operations Team /
For 25 years Crown Agents have helped develop, shape and lead the global disaster response system.
We offer a centre of excellence in humanitarian response management that can add or supplement the capacities of national Governments, multi-lateral agencies and NGOs. Crown Agents provide a completely integrated humanitarian response services that is fully responsive to the complexities and demands of emergency response preparedness, decision making and operations.
We provide an industry leading team capable of providing advice and management of:
- Anticipation, surveillance and early warning systems with planning, preparedness and capacity building
- Monitoring and assessment of global humanitarian emergencies including targeted information sharing, response recommendations and options
- Access to standing or surge operational advisors with specialisms in WASH, shelter, protection, public health, cash and livelihoods, DDR, information analysis and management and many other areas
- Procurement, logistics and infrastructure expertise and operational capability
- Civilian-military coordination
- Security advice and management
- Learning lessons, evidence and results
Our experienced leadership team are available to take quickly evaluate complex and disparate information, provide succinct and rational advice and respond built on decades of experience of crises and providing stress-tested and adaptive solutions.