The Government of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam has received a grant of 900,000,000 Japanese yen from the Government of Japan under the Economic and Social Development Programme [ESDP] under the Exchange of Notes dated 23 April 2021.
Items expected to be purchased include:
- Consultancy services for planning rehabilitation for a research vessel. (*1)
- Research vessel. (*2)
Eligibility: Bidders must meet all of the following criteria.
- Bidders shall be Japanese nationals (Japanese physical persons or juridical persons controlled by Japanese physical persons).
- Bidders shall be Japanese companies incorporated and registered under Japan Law with their headquarters in Japan.
- The majority of bidders’ capital with voting rights shall be owned by Japanese nationals and majority of board members are Japanese physical persons.
- Bidders shall not fall under any of the items of Article 26, paragraph 1 of the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act (Gaikokukawase-oyobi-Gaikokuboeki-Ho, Law No.228 of 1949, Japan).
- Bidders shall not be debarred by the Government of Japan and/or by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) from participating in bidding exercises.
Eligible source country shall be Japan.
It is a prerequisite for all companies wishing to participate in the bid invitations that they must register their interest by completing the supplier registration form from the ‘REGISTER’ button located at this page.
(*1) If you wish to participate in Consultant selection process, please select ‘Consultant’ at the supplier type tab.
(*2) If you wish to participate in Supplier bid, please select ‘Trader’ or ‘Manufacturer’.
You cannot participate in both bidding exercise.
Please note your registration of interest under this procurement notice does not convey automatic right to participate in any given opportunity under this procurement notice.
For further information please contact:
Crown Agents Japan Limited
1st Floor, Sabo Kaikan Honkan,
2-7-5 Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 102-0093, Japan
T: +81 (0)3 6261 0142 [SCS Dept.]
F: +81 (0)3 3262 6510
10 December 2021