Specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
|Project Name||Indonesia Compact Development Program|
|Procurement Title||Technical Evaluation Panel Members for Procurement Agent and Fiscal Agent Services|
|Procurement Ref. Number||IND2/2022/ICS/CDF/03|
|Type of Procurement (goods, works or services as applicable)||Consulting Services (Individual Consultants)|
|Employer||Bappenas – Compact Development Team|
|Publication Date||19 August 2022|
|Submission Deadline||7.00 pm Jakarta, Indonesia time (GMT+7) on
02 September 2022
- The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) and the Government of Indonesia (the “Government”) are working together to develop a second Millennium Challenge Compact to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Indonesia (the “Compact”). To support this effort, MCC entered into a Compact Development Funding (CDF) Grant Agreement with the Government (“MCC Funding”). The term “MCA Entity” means the Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia (“MCA-Indonesia”), the accountable entity that will be created and designated by the Government to implement the Compact. Prior to the establishment of MCA-Indonesia, any references to actions taken or rights received by MCA-Indonesia, shall be taken or received by “Bappenas Compact Development Team” and any references herein to MCA Entity or MCA-Indonesia shall be deemed to mean Bappenas Compact Development Team, during this period.
- The Government, acting through the Bappenas Compact Development Team (the “MCA-Entity”), intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Specific Procurement Notice (“SPN”) is
- Any payments made by the MCA Entity under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Compact Development Funding (CDF) Grant Agreement and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC No party other than the Government and the MCA Entity shall derive any rights from the proposed Compact or have any claim to the proceeds of MCC Funding. The proposed Compact and its related documents can be found on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov).
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA Entity and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- Bappenas Compact Development Team (CDT) now invites Applications from eligible Individual Consultants to provide the consultant services as Technical Evaluation Panel Members (TEP). The Individual Consultants shall have expertise in the following technical areas:
- Financial Management
More details are provided in the Terms of Reference of the Request for Application (RFA).
- Location: The location of the assignment is Jakarta, However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the TEP may be engaged virtually, and the Consultants shall in that case undertake the assignment from home country. If travel is required, it will be reimbursed as a per diem cost plus flights.
- Anticipated Start Date: September 2022
- Individual Consultants will be selected under the Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) method in accordance with the procedures set out in the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines which are provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
- The Fees shall be competitive market rates as determined by a price reasonableness
- Consultants interested in receiving the RFA and submitting Application should register their interest by sending an e-mail to the Interim Procurement Agent: Aina Rakotomanga at firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to the Bappenas Compact Development team, Procurement Advisor, Indrajit Kartorejo, email: email@example.com, with subject: (Request for PA|FA TEP RFA) giving full contact details of the Consultant. This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates regarding the RFA.
- The deadline for submission of Applications is 7.00pm Jakarta, Indonesia time (GMT+7), on 02 September 2022.
- Contact Information:
Interim Procurement Agent – Indonesia
|E-mail:||Aina.Rakotomanga@crownagents.co.uk with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org|