Specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
|Procurement Title||Technical Evaluation Panel Members for BESS Design and Supervision Consultant|
|Procurement Ref. Number||KOS 3023a|
|Type of Procurement (goods, works or services as applicable)||Consulting Services (Individual Consultants)|
|Publication Date||28 November 2022|
|Submission Deadline||2:00 pm CET, (GMT+1) 14 December 2022|
- The Government of the Republic of Kosovo (the “Government” or “GoK”) and the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”), a United States government agency, signed a grant aimed at poverty reduction through economic growth in Kosovo on July 15, 2022 in the amount of US $202,000,000 (the “Compact”) and a corresponding contribution from the Government of approximately US $34,670,600.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the Compact, related agreements, and the availability of funds, the Government intends to use a portion of the funds provided through the Compact to fund professional procurement services from a firm/organization (“Technical Evaluation Panel” or “Consultant”) to assist the Government with the management of implementing the Compact program in a transparent and fiscally sound manner, all in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the Technical Evaluation Panel Members for BESS Design and Supervision Consultant (“Technical Evaluation Panel Agreement”) a form of which is attached to this Request for Applications (“RFA”) in Section VI.
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA Entity and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- The MCA-Kosovo now invites Applications from eligible Individual Consultants (not firms) to provide the consultant services as Technical Evaluation Panel Members (TEP) for the evaluation of proposals in relation to the project procurement of BESS Design and Supervision Consultant
More details are provided in the Terms of Reference of the Request for Application (RFA).
- Location: The location of the assignment is Pristina, Kosovo.
- Anticipated Start Date: January
- Individual Consultants will be selected under the Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) method in accordance with the procedures set out in the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines which are provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
- The Fees shall be competitive market rates as determined by a price reasonableness
- Consultants interested in receiving the RFA and submitting Application should register their interest by sending an e-mail to the Interim Procurement Agent: Pernille Darville at firstname.lastname@example.org subject: (Request for Kosovo TEP for BESS RFA – KOS-3023a) with email@example.com in copy, giving full contact details of the Consultant. This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates regarding the RFA.
- The deadline for submission of Applications is 2:00 pm CET (GMT+1), on 14 December 2022.
- Contact Information:
Interim Procurement Agent – MCA Kosovo
|Tel:||+44 7717 421977|