Technical Evaluation Panel Member for HR Recruitment Procurement /
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
|Project Name||Sierra Leone Compact Development Program|
|Procurement Title||Technical Evaluation Panel Member for HR Recruitment Procurement|
|Procurement Ref. Number||SLCDU/CDF/IC/2022/12|
|Type of Procurement||Consulting Services (Individual Consultant)|
|Employer||Sierra Leone Compact Development Unit (SLCDU)|
|Publication Date||January 16th 2023|
|Submission Deadline||5:00pm GMT, February 3rd, 2023|
- The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”), and the Republic of Sierra Leone (the “Government”) signed a Compact Development Funding Agreement (as amended or otherwise modified, the “Grant Agreement”) on March 3, 2022, pursuant to which MCC agreed to provide a grant of up to Eleven Million, Nine Hundred and Seventy Thousan, Three Hundred and Seventy-Five U.S Dollars ($11,970,375) (“MCC Funding”) to the Government to facilitate the development and implementation of a proposed Millennium Challenge Compact between the United States of America and Sierra Leone (such processes, collectively, “Compact Facilitation”).
- The Government has designated the Sierra Leone Compact Development Unit (SLCDU) to oversee and implement the compact development process in accordance with the terms of the Grant Agreement. The Grant Agreement requires the Government (including any designee) to ensure that it procures all goods, works and services related to Compact Facilitation in accordance with the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines (“PPG”). The Government, acting through the Sierra Leone Compact Development Unit, intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Specific Procurement Notice (“SPN”) is issued.
- Any payments made by the SLCDU under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Grant Agreement and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC Funding. No party other than the Government and the SLCDU shall derive any rights from the proposed Compact or have any claim to the proceeds of MCC Funding. The Compact Development Funding Agreement and its related documents can be found on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov).
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA Entity and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- SLCDU now invites Applications from eligible Individual Consultants to provide the consultant services as Technical Evaluation Panel (TEP) Members.
More details are provided in the Terms of Reference of the Request for Application (RFA).
- Location: The location of the assignment is Freetown, Sierra Leone. The evaluations will be conducted remotely in which case the TEP member can work from their home countries.
- Anticipated Start Date: March 2023.
- Duration of Assignment: between 5 to 15 working days for this procurement, depending on the number of proposals received for the procurement to be evaluated.
- Individual Consultants will be selected under the Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) method in accordance with the procedures set out in the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines which are provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
- Consultants interested in receiving the RFA can submit their details using following link: https://forms.office.com/e/HjkaM85i4J Please fill in the form to get access to the solicitation documents. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to Ms. Estella Columbus-Cole email@example.com if you have any questions
- The deadline for submission of Applications is 5:00pm GMT, February 3rd,
Ms. Estella Columbus-Cole
Sierra Leone Compact Development Unit
23 Spur Road