Specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
|Procurement Title||Technical Evaluation Panel Members for Power Sector Threshold Support Contractor (PSTSC)|
|Procurement Ref. Number||GAM 3003|
|Type of Procurement (goods, works or services as applicable)||Consulting Services (Individual Consultants)|
|Publication Date||15 November 2022|
|Submission Deadline||2:00 pm, (GMT+0) 2 December 2022|
- The Government of the Republic of The Gambia (“Government”) and the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) entered into a grant agreement as of November 16, 2021, under which MCC provides up to $25 million of grant assistance for a “Threshold Program.” The Government intends to apply a part of the proceeds of that funding to payments for contracts for goods, works and services. The Government has formed an accountable entity, known as Millennium Challenge Account–Gambia (“MCA-Gambia”), within the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy (the “Ministry”), to manage the Threshold Program.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the Threshold Program Grant Agreement, related agreements, and the availability of funds, the Government intends to use a portion of the funds to finance professional services from an firm/organization (“Technical Evaluation Panel” or “Consultant”) to assist the Government with the implementation of the threshold program in a transparent and sound manner, all in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in a Technical Evaluation Panel Members, Multiple Intermittent Assignments for Administrative Procurements Agreement (“Technical Evaluation Panel Agreement”) a form of which is attached to this Request for Proposals (“RFA”) in Section VI.
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA Entity and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- The MCA Entity now invites Applications from eligible Individual Consultants to provide consultant services as Technical Evaluation Panel (TEP) Members to evaluate proposals for the following Project Procurements:
Power Sector Threshold Program Support Contractor
The MCA Entity reserves the right to award to and contract more than one individual for each Panel. Up to three qualified Consultants who reached the minimum technical score, may be selected.
More details are provided in the Terms of Reference of the Request for Application (RFA).
- Location: The location of the assignment is Banjul, Gambia. The duration of each contract may be for a period of three (3) months but the level of effort of the assignments is between 5 to 15 working days (40-120 hours)., depending on the number of proposals received for the procurements to be evaluated.
- Individual Consultants will be selected under the Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) method in accordance with the procedures set out in the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines which are provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
- The Fees shall be competitive market rates as determined by a price reasonableness
- Consultants interested in receiving the RFA and submitting Application should register their interest by sending an e-mail to the Interim Procurement Agent: Pernille Darville at Pernille.firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: (Request for Gambia TEP PSTSC – GAM-3003) giving full contact details of the Consultant. This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates regarding the RFA.
- The deadline for submission of Applications is 2:00 pm (GMT+0), on 2 December 2022.
- Contact Information:
Interim Procurement Agent – MCA Gambia
|Tel:||+44 7717 421977|