SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
|Project Name||Bappenas Compact Development Team|
|Procurement Title||Fiscal Agent Services|
|Procurement Ref. Number||IND2/2022/QCBS/CDF/01|
|Type of Procurement (goods, works or services as applicable)||Consulting Services (Firms)|
|Employer||Bappenas Compact Development Team|
|Publication Date||30 August 2022|
|Submission Deadline||7.00 pm, Jakarta Indonesia time (GMT+7) on 05 October 2022|
- The Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) is in active collaboration with the Government of Indonesia, via the Compact Development Team, to develop a compact program focused on addressing selected root causes of Indonesia’s binding constraint of costly and underdeveloped financial intermediation. The Government’s proposal aims to address the binding constraint of costly and underdeveloped financial intermediation through two projects:
- Strengthened Financial Intermediation for Transport and Logistics Infrastructure to improve public planning and investment processes and increase commercially oriented capital in infrastructure financing. Project activities include (i) the development of Public Investment Management Guidelines, (ii) the design and operationalization of a Project Preparation Facility to support sub-national governments, (iii) strengthening financial intermediation (supply side) for infrastructure, and (iv) constructing Demonstration Projects in selected target provinces.
- Strengthened Financial Intermediation for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), especially those owned by women to increase financing to MSMEs, especially those owned by women in target industries in Indonesia, particularly in the targeted provinces of Riau, South Sumatra, North Sulawesi, Riau Islands and Bali.
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA Entity and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- The Bappenas Compact Development Team now invites proposals from legally constituted consulting firms and other organizations to provide the Fiscal Agent services (“Proposals”). More details on these services are provided in the Terms of Reference in Section V of the RFP.
- A Consultant will be selected under the Quality and Cost-Based Selection (“QCBS”) method, an evaluation procedure that is described in sections of the RFP in accordance with the “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
- Consultants interested in submitting a Proposal should register and by sending an e-mail with the subject [Request for Indonesia Fiscal Agent RFP] to the Procurement point of contact Aina Rakotomanga, Interim Procurement Agent (IPA), email : Aina.Rakotomanga@crownagents.co.uk with a copy to Indrajit Kartorejo at email@example.com. Consultant should provide their full contact details in the message. This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates regarding this RFP.
- Please note that a Pre-Proposal Conference will be held as described in the Proposal Data Sheet (“PDS”), Section II of the RFP. Attendance at the Pre-Proposal Conference is not mandatory but is strongly advised for all interested Consultants or their representatives.
- The deadline for submission of Proposals is 7:00 pm Jakarta Indonesia Time (GMT+7), on 05 October 2022.
- Contact Information:
Interim Procurement Agent – Bappenas Compact Development Team