SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
|Project Name||MCA – Kosovo|
|Procurement Title||Energy Storage Project: Design-Supervision Consultant Services|
|Procurement Ref. Number||KOS – 3012|
|Type of Procurement||Consulting Services (Firms)|
|Publication Date||25th October 2022|
|Submission Deadline||5:00 pm (Kosovo local time, GMT+2). 13th February 2023|
- The Government of the Republic of Kosovo (the “Government” or “GoK”) and the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”), a United States government agency, signed a poverty reduction grant to the Government (a “Compact”) on July 15, 2022, pursuant to section 610(a) of the Millennium Challenge Act of 2003, as amended. The Compact includes a grant from MCC of approximately Two Hundred Two Million United States Dollars (US $202,000,000) and a corresponding contribution of approximately Thirty-Four Million Six Hundred Seventy Thousand Six Hundred United States Dollars (US$34,670,600) from the Government.
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA Entity and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- The Compact Development Team (CDT), pending the establishment of MCA-Kosovo, now invites proposals from legally constituted consulting firms and other organizations to provide Energy Storage Project: Design-Supervision Consultant Services.
More details are provided in the Terms of Reference of the Request for Application (RFA).
- Location: The location of the assignment is Kosovo.
- A Consultant will be selected under the Quality and Cost-Based Selection (“QCBS”) method, an evaluation procedure that is described in Section III of the RFP in accordance with the “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” provided on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
- Consultants interested in receiving the RFP and submitting a proposal should register their interest by sending an e-mail to email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject: “Request for Kosovo Design Supervision Services for Energy Storage Project RFP” giving full contact details of the Consultant. This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates regarding the RFP.
- The deadline for submission of Applications is 5:00 pm (Kosovo local time, GMT+2), on 13th January 2023
- Contact Information:
Interim Procurement Agent – MCA Kosovo
|E-mail:||Harry.Clark@crownagents.co.uk with a copy to email@example.com,|