SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
|Project Name||Sierra Leone Compact Development Program|
|Procurement Title||HR Recruitment Firm|
|Procurement Ref. Number||SLCDU/CDF/QCBS/2022/11|
|Type of Procurement||Consulting Services (Firms)|
|Employer||Sierra Leone Compact Development Unit (SLCDU)|
|Publication Date||February 21st 2023|
|Submission Deadline||2:00pm GMT, April 11, 2023|
- The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”), and the Republic of Sierra Leone (the “Government”) signed a Compact Development Funding Agreement (as amended or otherwise modified, the “Grant Agreement”) on March 3, 2022, pursuant to which MCC agreed to provide a grant of up to Eleven Million, Nine Hundred and Seventy Thousand, Three Hundred and Seventy-Five U.S Dollars ($11,970,375) (“MCC Funding”) to the Government to facilitate the development and implementation of a proposed Millennium Challenge Compact between the United States of America and Sierra Leone (such processes, collectively, “Compact Facilitation”).
- The Government has designated the Sierra Leone Compact Development Unit (SLCDU) to oversee and implement the compact development process in accordance with the terms of the Grant Agreement. The Grant Agreement requires the Government (including any designee) to ensure that it procures all goods, works and services related to Compact Facilitation in accordance with the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines (“PPG”). The Government, acting through the Sierra Leone Compact Development Unit, intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Specific Procurement Notice (“SPN”) is issued.
- Any payments made by the SLCDU under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Grant Agreement and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC Funding. No party other than the Government and the SLCDU shall derive any rights from the proposed Compact or have any claim to the proceeds of MCC Funding. The Compact Development Funding Agreement and its related documents can be found on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov).
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA Entity and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- SLCDU now invites proposals from legally constituted consulting firms and other organizations to provide the Human Resources (HR) Recruitment services (“Proposals”). More details on these services are provided in the Terms of Reference in Section V of this RFP.
- This RFP is open to all eligible entities (“Consultants”) who wish to respond. Subject to restrictions noted in the RFP, consultants may associate with other consultants to enhance their capacity to successfully carry out the assignment.
- A Consultant will be selected under the Quality and Cost-Based Selection (“QCBS”) method, the evaluation procedure of which is described in Section III of the RFP in accordance with the “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” provided on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
More details are provided in the Terms of Reference of the Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Consultants interested in submitting a Proposal, should submit their details using following link: https://forms.office.com/e/RNdcji1bwT This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates, clarifications and/or addendums regarding this RFP. For questions, please contact email@example.com with copy to Ms. Estella Columbus-Cole firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposals must be delivered electronically to the address and in the manner specified in the PDS ITC 17, no later than 2:00 pm (GMT) April 11, 2023. Late Proposals will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Please note that only electronic Proposals shall be accepted in the manner specified in the PDS ITC 17. Late Proposals will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Ms. Estella Columbus-Cole
Sierra Leone Compact Development Unit
23 Spur Road
Freetown, Sierra Leone