SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
|Project Name||Compact Development Team – Timor Leste|
|Procurement Title||Procurement Agent Services|
|Procurement Ref. Number||RFP/TTP/2022/QCBS/CS/009|
|Type of Procurement (goods, works or services as applicable)||Consulting Services (Firms)|
|Employer||Compact Development Team – Timor Leste|
|Publication Date||February 21, 2023|
|Submission Deadline||10.00 pm, local time in Dili Timor Leste (GMT+9) on April 5, 2023|
- The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”), and the Government of Timor-Leste (GoTL) signed a grant agreement (“Compact”) on July 19, 2022, in the amount of 420 million US Dollars (USD) (“MCC Funding”) to address a major constraint to economic growth: low human capital. The Timor-Leste Compact aims to improve the health and skills of people in Timor-Leste by reducing the disease burden caused by contaminated water sources and enhancing teaching and learning at the secondary school level.
- The program is designed to achieve its objective through two primary projects: the Water, Sanitation, and Drainage (WSD) Project and the Teaching and Leading the Next Generation of Timorese (TALENT) Project.
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA Entity and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting, and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- The Compact Development Team – Timor Leste now invites proposals from legally constituted consulting firms and other organizations to provide the Procurement Agent services (“Proposals”). More details on these services are provided in the Terms of Reference in Section V of the RFP.
- A Consultant will be selected under the Quality and Cost-Based Selection (“QCBS”) method, an evaluation procedure that is described in sections of the RFP in accordance with the “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
- Consultants interested in receiving the RFP and submitting a Proposal can submit their contact details by using the following Microsoft Form link https://forms.office.com/e/cWxCja6ZbX. Please fill in the form to get access to the solicitation documents. This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates regarding this RFP. Consultants should contact email@example.com with a copy to Nuno Trindade, CDT Procurement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. in case of any questions.
- Please note that a Pre-Proposal Conference will be held as described in the Proposal Data Sheet (“PDS”), Section II of the RFP. Attendance at the Pre-Proposal Conference is not mandatory but is strongly advised for all interested Consultants or their representatives.
- The deadline for submission of Proposals is 10:00 pm local time in Dili Timor Leste (GMT+9), on April 5, 2023.
- Contact Information:
Interim Procurement Agent – Compact Development Team – Timor Leste