|SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)|
|Agency||Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)|
|Buyer||The Togo Compact Programme Implementation Unit (“CMC-Togo”)|
|Procurement Title||Recruitment of firm to elaborate feasibility study for ICT (Connectivity) in the framework of the formulation of the Compact Program|
|Procurement Reference number||CMC-Togo/TIC/QCBS/2023/02|
|Type of Procurement||Consultant Services (Firms)|
|Publication date||October 09, 2023|
|Submission deadline||November 16, 2023, at 2:00 pm – UTC+00:00|
- The Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) is working with the Government of Togo (GoT) to develop a compact by the end of calendar year 2024. Togo was selected as eligible for MCC funding in the fall of 2022. A constraint to economic growth analysis was completed in February 2023; and the GoT elected to focus compact development on addressing constraints in the energy (high cost and insufficient reliability) and digital (high cost and insufficient use of digital services) sectors. The following types of investments concepts are being considered and will undergo additional evaluation, refinement and prefeasibility to determine which combination is best aligned with GoT priorities, is a good fit for MCC, and has the highest potential to improve the lives of Togolese people:
- Power Sector – A mix of investments in support of energy generation, transmission, distribution, access and/or institutional strengthening.
- Digital Sector – A mix of investments in meaningful connectivity, interoperable digital payment systems and the innovation ecosystem to contribute to more affordable digital access, the emergence of tech-enabled digital service solutions, and growth of the digital economy.
- As part of this Compact development process, the Togo Compact Programme Implementation Unit (“CMC-Togo”) has received funding from MCC and intends to use part of these funds for payments under a Consultancy Service Contract: “to elaborate feasibility study ICT (Connectivity) in the framework of the formulation of the Compact Program”.
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA Entity and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption .
- This Request for Proposals follows the General Procurement Notice which was published in UN Development Business (“UNDB”) on September 7, 2023, on dgMarket on September 8, 2023, and in the local press, “Togo Presse” on September 8, 2023.
- CMC-Togo now invites proposals from legally constituted consulting firms and other organizations to elaborate feasibility study ICT (Connectivity) in the framework of the formulation of the Compact Program (“Proposals”). More details on these services are provided in the Terms of Reference in Section V of the RFP.
- This RFP is open to all eligible entities (“Consultants”) who wish to respond. Subject to restrictions noted in the RFP, consultants may associate with other consultants to enhance their capacity to successfully carry out the assignment.
- A Consultant will be selected under the Quality and Cost-Based Selection (“QCBS”) method, an evaluation procedure that is described in sections of the RFP in accordance with the “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
- Please note that a Pre-Proposal Conference will be held on October 25, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. – UTC +00:00 as described in the Proposal Data Sheet (“PDS”), Section II of the RFP. Attendance at the Pre-Proposal Conference is not mandatory but is strongly advised for all interested Consultants or their representatives.
- The complete RFP can be downloaded through the following link: https://ln5.sync.com/dl/9261056b0#i9eeym7z-avfzdayg-crv42dba-xm55k4q2 .Consultants interested in submitting a Proposal, must express their interest by filling out the online registration form via the link https://forms.office.com/e/EaWsfY9xY4 .This will ensure they receive any updates regarding this RFP.
- The proposals (Technical and Financial) shall be submitted in the manner specified in the PDS ITC 17 no later than November 16, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. – UTC +00:00. Only electronic proposals submitted via the File Request Link (FRL) will be accepted. Late Proposals will not be accepted under any circumstances.
|Attn:||Interim Procurement Agent (IPA), The Togo Compact Programme Implementation Unit (“CMC-Togo”)|
|The Togo Compact Programme Implementation Unit (“CMC-Togo”) website||https://finances.gouv.tg/|
National Coordinator – CMC Togo