|SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)|
|Agency||Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)|
|Buyer||Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional – Bénin|
|Project Name||Program Administration and Control|
|Procurement Title||Recruitment of an Architect for office design of Regional MCA Benin|
|Procurement Reference number||UCF-B/Consult/ICS/007|
|Type of Procurement||Consultant Services (Individuals)|
|Publication date||January 30 2023|
|Submission deadline||March 01, 2023 at 5:00 pm – UTC+01:00|
- The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”), and the Government of Benin (the “Government”), signed on December 14, 2022 a Compact for a program pursuant to which MCC agreed to provide a grant of up to two hundred two million dollars ($ 202,000,000) (« MCC Funds ») to the Government, as well as a fifteen million one hundred fifty thousand ($15,150,000) contribution from the Government, to facilitate development of a Compact Program to reduce poverty through economic growth in Benin (« The Compact »). The Government acting through Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Request for Applications (“RFA”) is issued. The Compact and related documents are available on MCC website (mcc.gov) and on the Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional (www.ucfbenin.bj)
- L’Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional hereby invites, eligible Individual Consultants to submit their proposals for the provision of Consultant services as a Building Architect to ensure the project management mission in the offices design of the future Regional Benin Compact (MCA-Benin Régional) in Cotonou. The mission is scheduled for an estimated nine (09) months followed by sixty (60) days of assistance during the one (1) year warranty period. Further information is provided in the Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
- This RFA is open to qualified national and international individual consultants wishing to participate in the activities of Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional of Bénin.
- The Consultants will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultants selection method set out in the MCC Procurement Guidelines available on MMC website (mcc.gov/ppg)
- Further details on consultant services, qualifications and eligibility criteria are provided in the Request for Applications (RFA) that can be downloaded via the SYNC platform through the following link: https://ln5.sync.com/dl/cad3d09d0#ud4kzi6q-vg665qg4-budvth28-n7uksfwj
Interested Consultants must express their interest by filling out the online registration form via the link https://forms.office.com/e/pLUVD8sbsP
This will ensure they receive any communications on this RFA.
- Interested Consultants may seek clarification by email to UCFBeninNigerIPA@crownagents.co.uk with the email subject “ICS006 Request for clarifications” no later than February 17, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. – UTC +01:00 so that responses can be issued no later than February 23, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. – UTC +01:00.
- Interested Consultants are invited to submit their technical and financial proposal electronically (File Request Link – FRL) no later than March 01, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. – UTC +01:00 in accordance with the instructions provided in the Request for Applications.
|Attn :||Agent de Passation des Marchés Intérim (IPA), Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional|
|MCC website :||www.mcc.gov|
|Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional website||www.ucfbenin.bj|