Recruitment of a pool of TEP for the evaluation of Proposals/Tenders for the Regional Compact Procurement activities /
|SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)|
|Agency||Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)|
|Buyer||Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional – Bénin|
|Project Name||Program Administration and Control|
|Procurement Title||Recruitment of a pool of TEP for the evaluation of Proposals/Tenders for the Regional Compact Procurement activities|
|Procurement Reference number||UCF-B/Consult/ICS/006|
|Type of Procurement||Consultant Services (Individuals)|
|Publication date||January 16, 2023|
|Submission deadline||February 06, 2023 at 5:00 pm – UTC+01:00|
- The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”), and the Government of Benin (the “Government”), signed on December 14, 2022 a Compact for a program pursuant to which MCC agreed to provide a grant of up to two hundred two million dollars ($ 202,000,000) (« MCC Funds ») to the Government, as well as a fifteen million one hundred fifty thousand ($15,150,000) contribution from the Government, to facilitate development of a Compact Program to reduce poverty through economic growth in Benin (« The Compact »). The Government acting through Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Request for Applications (“RFA”) is issued. The Compact and related documents are available on MCC website (mcc.gov) and on the Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional (www.ucfbenin.bj)
- L’Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional hereby invites, eligible Individual Consultants to submit their proposals for the provision of Consultant services to be part of the Program Evaluator database in order to participate in the evaluation of proposals that will be submitted to the various Requests for Proposals and/or Calls for Tenders for the Program procurement activities. The Consultants will be awarded a Framework Contract for a period of twenty-four (24 months). Further information is provided in the Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
- Candidates will be selected according to the following areas of expertise:
|#||Area of expertise|
|3.||Expert in Community Engagement and Stakeholder Engagement|
|4.||Expert in Gender and Social Inclusion|
|5.||Monitoring and Evaluation Expert|
|6.||Road Construction Engineer Expert|
|7||Institutional Expert Specialist in Road Maintenance|
|10.||Human Resources Expert|
|11.||Building Engineer Expert|
|12.||Transport and Trade Facilitation Expert|
|13.||Information Technology (IT) Expert|
- This RFA is open to qualified national and international individual consultants wishing to participate in the activities of Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional of Bénin.
- The Consultants will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultants selection method set out in the MCC Procurement Guidelines available on MMC website (mcc.gov/ppg)
- The Request for Applications (RFA) file can be downloaded via the SYNC platform available on the following link : https://ln5.sync.com/dl/26aa4c110/y4ui5jji-38c5s5hh-pqhgwqfq-6ybdpqq4
Interested Consultants must express their interest by filling out the online registration form via the link https://forms.office.com/e/cCPQ1wVEH1This will ensure they receive any communications on this RFA.
- Interested Consultants may seek clarification by email to UCFBeninNigerIPA@crownagents.co.uk with the email subject “ICS006 Request for clarifications” no later than January 27, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. – UTC +01:00 so that responses can be issued no later than February 01, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. – UTC +01:00.
- Interested Consultants are invited to submit their technical and financial proposal electronically (File Request Link – FRL) no later than February 06, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. – UTC +01:00 in accordance with the instructions provided in the Request for Applications.
|Attn :||Agent de Passation des Marchés Intérim (IPA), Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional|
|MCC website :||www.mcc.gov|
|Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional website||www.ucfbenin.bj|