|SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)|
|Agency||Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)|
|Buyer||Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional – Bénin|
|Project Name||Program Administration and Control|
|Procurement Title||Recruitment of a FIDIC Expert for Legal Advisory Services|
|Procurement Reference number||UCF-B/Consult/ICS/023|
|Type of Procurement||Consultant Services (Individuals)|
|Publication date||August 17, 2023|
|Submission deadline||September 22, 2023 at 5:00 pm – UTC+01:00|
- The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”), and the Government of Benin (the “Government”), signed on December 14, 2022 a Compact for a program pursuant to which MCC agreed to provide a grant of up to two hundred two million dollars ($ 202,000,000) (« MCC Funds ») to the Government, as well as a fifteen million one hundred fifty thousand ($15,150,000) contribution from the Government, to facilitate development of a Compact Program to reduce poverty through economic growth in Benin (« The Compact »). The Government acting through Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Request for Applications (“RFA”) is issued. The Compact and related documents are available on MCC website (mcc.gov) and on the Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional (www.ucfbenin.bj)
- L’Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional hereby invites, eligible Individual Consultants to submit their proposals for the provision of Consultant services as a FIDIC Expert (International Federations of Consulting Engineers) to train and advise MCA-Benin Regional staff according to the needs through the issuance of Work Order. The Consultant will be engaged for a base period of twelve (12) months followed by six (6) optional periods. Further information is provided in the Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
- This RFA is open to qualified national and international individual consultants wishing to participate in the activities of Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional of Bénin.
- The Consultants will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultants selection method set out in the MCC Procurement Guidelines available on MMC website (mcc.gov/ppg)
- Further details on consultant services, qualifications and eligibility criteria are provided in the Request for Applications (RFA) that can be downloaded via the SYNC platform through the following link: https://ln5.sync.com/dl/099dd2aa0/2irkswb7-ugk2wtve-huyhwhhi-u7n9k6yc
- Interested Consultants must express their interest by filling out the online registration form via the link https://forms.office.com/e/hh4wD93Xvi
This will ensure they receive any communications on this RFA.
- Interested Consultants may seek clarification by email to UCFBeninNigerIPA@crownagents.co.uk with the email subject “ICS006 Request for clarifications” no later than September 14, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. – UTC +01:00 so that responses can be issued no later than September 18, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. – UTC +01:00.
- Interested Consultants are invited to submit their technical and financial proposal electronically (File Request Link – FRL) no later than September 22, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. – UTC +01:00 in accordance with the instructions provided in the Request for Applications.
|Attn :||Interim Procurement Agent (IPA), Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional|
|MCC website :||www.mcc.gov|
|Equipe Technique de Formulation du Compact Régional website||www.ucfbenin.bj|