Specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
|Indonesia Compact Development Program
|Procurement of Individual Consultants as Interview Panel Members for Millennium Challenge Account Hiring
|Procurement Ref. Number
|Type of Procurement (goods, works or services as applicable)
|Consulting Services (Individual Consultants)
|Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia II
|August 14, 2023
|7.00 pm Jakarta, Indonesia time (GMT+7) on
24 August 2023
- The Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) signed a Compact with the Government of Indonesia on April 13, 2023, which will seek to address a binding constraint to economic growth: costly and underdeveloped financial intermediation. The Compact, which will include a $49 million contribution from the Government of Indonesia in addition to the $649 million of MCC grant funding, aims to unlock financing flows in a way that will catalyze economic growth and leverage Indonesia’s own resources.
- The Indonesia Compact aims to address key root causes of costly and underdeveloped financial intermediation by improving the financing of infrastructure, particularly transport and logistics infrastructure, and increasing access to finance for micro-, small and medium enterprises.
- The Compact will support three projects to address the binding constraint of costly and underdeveloped financial intermediation: the Advancing Transport and Logistics Accessibility Services (“ATLAS”) Project; the Financial Markets Development Project (“FMDP”); and the Access to Finance for Women-owned / Micro-, Small and Medium Enterprises Project (“MSME Finance Project”).
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA-Indonesia II and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting, and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- The MCA Entity now invites Applications from eligible Individual Consultants to provide consultant services as Interview Panel Members to evaluate a variety of proposals and applications by individual candidates for MCA functional positions. Specialists in the following areas are invited to apply:
- International cooperation and development grants administration within the Government of Indonesia context
- Program administration, operations and management in an international, donor-funded context
- Environmental and Social Performance
- Access to finance for micro-, small- and medium enterprises
- Experts in Infrastructure Development, Project Finance, and Public-Private Partnerships for Infrastructure
- Information Technology and Systems
- Anticipated Start Date: August 2023
- Applicants will go through an initial selection process under the Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) method in accordance with the procedures set out in the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines which are provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg). This first phase will be followed by an interview of top-ranked candidates prior to a final offer of a contract.
Compensation shall be based on market rates as determined by a price reasonableness analysis and salary survey.
- Consultants interested in receiving the RFA can submit their details using the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/HeT8raVHuu Please fill in the form to get access to the application documents. If you have any questions, please contact Aina Rakotomanga via email@example.com until 18 August 2023.
- The deadline for submission of Applications is 00 pm Jakarta, Indonesia time (GMT+7), on 24 August 2023.
- Contact Information:
Interim Procurement Agent