KOS-3027 Procurement Specialist Consultant /
Specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
|Procurement Title||Procurement Specialist Consultant|
|Procurement Ref. Number||KOS-3027|
|Type of Procurement||Consulting Services (Individual Consultants)|
|Publication Date||February 8, 2023|
|Submission Deadline||05:00 pm CET, (GMT+1) March 1, 2023|
- The Government of the Republic of Kosovo (the “Government” or “GoK”) and the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”), a United States government agency, signed a grant aimed at poverty reduction through economic growth in Kosovo on July 15, 2022 in the amount of US $202,000,000 (the “Compact”) and a corresponding contribution from the Government of approximately US $34,670,600.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the Compact, related agreements, and the availability of funds, the Government intends to use a portion of the funds provided through the Compact to fund professional procurement services from an individual (“Procurement Specialist Consultant”) to assist the Government with implementing the Compact program in a transparent and fiscally sound manner, all in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in a Procurement Specialist Consultant Agreement (“Procurement Specialist Consultant Agreement”) a form of which is attached to this Request for Applications (“RFA”) in Section VI.
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA Entity and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- The MCA-Kosovo now invites Applications from eligible Individual Consultants (not firms) to provide the consultant services as Procurement Specialist Consultant to support the implementation to support procurement operations for the MCA-Kosovo.
More details are provided in the Terms of Reference of the Request for Application (RFA).
- Location: The location of the assignment is the MCA-Kosovo offices in Pristina. The Consultant shall be provided an office desk at the MCA-Kosovo facility.
- Anticipated Start Date: March/April 2023
- Individual Consultants will be selected under the Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) method in accordance with the procedures set out in the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines which are provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
- The Fees shall be competitive market rates as determined by a price reasonableness
- Consultants interested in receiving the RFA and submitting Application should register their interest using this form: https://forms.office.com/e/MEDcm7agMZ This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates regarding the
Please contact Martyn Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) with copy to email@example.com if you have any questions.
- The deadline for submission of Applications is 05:00 pm CET (GMT+1), on March 1, 2023.
11. Contact Information:
Interim Procurement Agent – MCA Kosovo
|Tel:||+44 7717 421977|