IND2/2023/ICS/CDF/07 – Procurement of Individual Consultants as Key Staff for Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia II /
Specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
|Project Name||Indonesia Compact Development Program|
|Procurement Title||Procurement of Individual Consultants as Key Staff for Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia II|
|Procurement Ref. Number||IND2/2023/ICS/CDF/07|
|Type of Procurement (goods, works or services as applicable)||Consulting Services (Individual Consultants)|
|Employer||Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia II|
|Publication Date||May 10, 2023|
|Submission Deadline||7.00 pm Jakarta, Indonesia time (GMT+7) on
31 May 2023
- The Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) signed a Compact with the Government of Indonesia on April 13, 2023, which will seek to address a binding constraint to economic growth: costly and underdeveloped financial intermediation. The Compact, which will include a $49 million contribution from the Government of Indonesia in addition to the $649 million of MCC grant funding, aims to unlock financing flows in a way that will catalyze economic growth and leverage Indonesia’s own resources.
- The Indonesia Compact aims to address key root causes of costly and underdeveloped financial intermediation by improving the financing of infrastructure, particularly transport and logistics infrastructure, and increasing access to finance for micro-, small and medium enterprises.
- The Compact will support three projects to address the binding constraint of costly and underdeveloped financial intermediation: the Advancing Transport and Logistics Accessibility Services (“ATLAS”) Project; the Financial Markets Development Project (“FMDP”); and the Access to Finance for Women-owned / Micro-, Small and Medium Enterprises Project (“MSME Finance Project”).
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA-Indonesia II and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting, and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- The MCA Entity now invites Applications from eligible Individual Consultants to provide consulting services on the following Key Staff positions for Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia II to assist the governing board of trustees (Majelis Wali Amanat [MWA]) in leading the MCA-Indonesia II:
- Legal and Institutional Affairs Lead
- Procurement Lead
- Finance and Administration Lead
- Human Resource Lead
- Communications and Outreach Lead
- Anticipated Start Date: June 2023
- Applicants will go through an initial selection process under the Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) method in accordance with the procedures set out in the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines which are provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg). This first phase will be followed by an interview of top-ranked candidates prior to a final offer of a contract.
Compensation shall be based on market rates as determined by a price reasonableness analysis and salary survey.
- Consultants interested in receiving the RFA can submit their details using the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/Q4aeYtQcXF Please fill in the form to get access to the application documents. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com until 19 May 2023.
- The deadline for submission of Applications is 7.00 pm Jakarta, Indonesia time (GMT+7), on 31 May 2023.
- Contact Information:
Interim Procurement Agent