Specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
|Indonesia Compact Development Program
|Procurement of Individual Consultants as Executive Director for Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia II
|Procurement Ref. Number
|Type of Procurement (goods, works or services as applicable)
|Consulting Services (Individual Consultants)
|Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia II
|April 5, 2023
|7.00 pm Jakarta, Indonesia time (GMT+7) on
04 May 2023
The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) and the Government of Indonesia (the “Government”) are working together to develop a second Millennium Challenge Compact to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Indonesia (the “Compact”). To support this effort, MCC entered into a Compact Development Funding (CDF) Grant Agreement with the Government (“MCC Funding”). The term “MCA Entity” means the Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia (“MCA-Indonesia II”), the accountable entity to be created and designated by the Government to implement the Compact.
- Any payments made by MCA-Indonesia II under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Compact Development Funding (CDF) Grant Agreement and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC No party other than the Government and the MCA-Indonesia II shall derive any rights from the proposed Compact or have any claim to the proceeds of MCC Funding. The proposed Compact and its related documents can be found on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov).
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA-Indonesia II and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting, and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- The MCA Entity now invites Applications from eligible Individual Consultants to provide consulting services as Executive Director for Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia II to assist the governing board of trustees (Majelis Wali Amanat [MWA]) in leading the MCA-Indonesia II More details on the qualifications required are provided in the Terms of Reference of the Request for Application (RFA).
- Location: The assignment is expected to be conducted in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Anticipated Start Date: May 2023
- Applicants will go through an initial selection process under the Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) method in accordance with the procedures set out in the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines which are provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg). This first phase will be followed by an interview of top-ranked candidates prior to a final offer of a contract.
Compensation shall be based on market rates as determined by a price reasonableness analysis and salary survey.
- Consultants interested in receiving the RFA can submit their details using the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/tczYN4930y Please fill in the form to get access to the application documents. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org until 14 April 2023.
- The deadline for submission of Applications is 7.00 pm Jakarta, Indonesia time (GMT+7), on 04 May 2023.
- Contact Information:
Interim Procurement Agent