Specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
|Project Name||Indonesia Compact Development Program|
|Procurement Title||Procurement of Individual Consultants as Technical Evaluation Panel for Infrastructure related Projects for the Compact Development Team (CDT) / Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia II|
|Procurement Ref. Number||IND2/2023/ICS/CDF/05|
|Type of Procurement (goods, works or services as applicable)||Consulting Services (Individual Consultants)|
|Employer||Bappenas – Compact Development Team|
|Publication Date||07 March 2023|
|Submission Deadline||7.00 pm Jakarta, Indonesia time (GMT+7) on 21 March 2023|
- The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) and the Government of Indonesia (the “Government”) are working together to develop a second Millennium Challenge Compact to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Indonesia (the “Compact”). To support this effort, MCC entered into a Compact Development Funding (CDF) Grant Agreement with the Government (“MCC Funding”). The term “MCA Entity” means the Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia (“MCA-Indonesia”), the accountable entity that will be created and designated by the Government to implement the Compact. Prior to the establishment of MCA-Indonesia, any references to actions taken or rights received by MCA-Indonesia, shall be taken or received by “Bappenas Compact Development Team” and any references herein to MCA Entity or MCA-Indonesia shall be deemed to mean Bappenas Compact Development Team, during this period.
- The Government, acting through the Bappenas Compact Development Team (the “MCA-Entity”), intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Specific Procurement Notice (“SPN”) is
- Any payments made by the MCA Entity under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Compact Development Funding (CDF) Grant Agreement and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC No party other than the Government and the MCA Entity shall derive any rights from the proposed Compact or have any claim to the proceeds of MCC Funding. The proposed Compact and its related documents can be found on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov).
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA Entity and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- Bappenas Compact Development Team (CDT) now invites Applications from eligible Individual Consultants to provide consulting services as Technical Evaluation Panel (TEP) Members to evaluate a variety of proposals in the following areas: Feasibility Studies for Good Practice Demonstration Projects; Public Investment Management Guidelines (PIMG) & Project Preparation and Delivery Facility (PPDF); Transport Planning Reform; Logistics Studies; Social & Gender Integration Plan and Assessments and possibly other related studies. Specialists in the following areas are invited to apply:
- Inclusion and Gender Specialist
- Spatial Development Specialist for Transport Planning & Logistics Studies
- Institutional & Regulatory Specialist
- Public Finance Specialist
- Project Finance Specialist
- Human Resources Specialist
More details on the qualifications required are provided in the Terms of Reference of the Request for Application (RFA).
- Location: The assignment is expected to be conducted virtually from the consultant’s home country or another remote location unless travel is explicitly requested by the MCA-Entity;
- Anticipated Start Date: April 2023
- Individual Consultants will be selected under the Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) method in accordance with the procedures set out in the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines which are provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
- The Fees shall be competitive market rates as determined by a price reasonableness
- Consultants interested in receiving the RFA can submit their details using the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/iJ1gdmuK9W. Please fill in the form to get access to the solicitation documents. If you have any questions, please contact Aina.Rakotomanga@crownagents.co.uk with a copy to the Bappenas Compact Development team, Procurement Advisor, Indrajit Kartorejo, email: email@example.com, until 13 March 2023.
- The deadline for submission of Applications is 7.00 pm Jakarta, Indonesia time (GMT+7), on 21 March 2023.
- Contact Information:
Interim Procurement Agent