Procurement for development of software for National Public Broadcaster of Ukraine (NPBU).
Crown Agents Ltd has been selected by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency that works on behalf of the Swedish government, to undertake the procurement of the creation and modernization of software required in order to support of digital news production of the national public service broadcasting company of Ukraine.
The procurement will be undertaken in one Lot and include the modernization and development of Software according to the Scope of Work for maximum budget of USD 420 000.
Timeline of the development is 12-18 months. First months will be dedicated to the development of the first modules (shell) of the system. Afterwards, to ensure user driven development of the system, those modules alongside the new ones will be designed and modified according to the client’s vision. The detailed works calendar will be agreed with the contractor based on technical specifications.
The actual process of the development should be performed in close collaboration with the NPBU. The way of collaboration will be established during negotiation stage.
The proposed system should provide an internal and external IT solution for establishing continuous deployment of the Suspilne News and interlinked main news web sites section and optimising editorial system infrastructure and architecture.
New system functionality will be focused on three main stages of the workflow:
1. Digital news and required resources planning
2. Digital production
3. Digital publishing
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES PROVIDE:
The following criteria will be used to prepare a shortlist of a maximum of six Software Developers and IT Companies. In the case of EOIs submitted by a consortium, these selection criteria will be applied to the consortium as a whole.
The EOI evaluation will include an interview with applicants.
Your EOI should evidence:
1. An available project team of 3-5 people with experience of working in the relevant field.
2. That it has provided services under at least 3 contracts covering the following fields (these fields can be covered by separate contracts).
• Agile software development technique.
• Designing user interfaces.
• Digital transformation solutions development.
• Developing tools for managing media content, editing and online publishing, streaming data, monitoring and analysing content outreach.
• Experience in development tools of resources management (planning)
Crown Agents requests that Software Developers and IT Companies should submit their EOI by 31st May 2019 to Vladyslav.Piontkovskyy@crownagents.co.uk.
The procurement processes require that all bidders complete the Crown Agents Business Partners Questionnaire. For advance notice of this requirement the link to access the documents is: https://www.crownagents.com/procurement/ukraine-procurement/
20th May, 2019