Procurement of medicines and medical devices for Ministry of Health (MOH).
Crown Agents Ltd will be appointed by MOH, Ukraine to undertake the procurement of medicines and medical devices for the 12 programmes listed below. This procurement will be undertaken under the Decree #255 of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On approval of the list of medicines and medical devices to be procured under Procurement Agreements with Specialised Organisations” under the directions of State Funds Allocations for 2019 under the Budget Programmes “On support of healthcare measures under the separate state programs and complex measures of the programme nature” as of March 13, 2019.
- Programme 1 Medicines for substitution maintenance therapy
- Programme 2 Test systems for the diagnosis of HIV diagnostics
- Programme 3 Chemotherapeutic drugs, radiopharmaceuticals and preparations for the treatment of cancer patients
- Programme 4 Medicines and medical products for treatment of children with oncology and oncohematology
- Programme 5 Medicines and medical products for development of blood donation and its components
- Programme 6 Medicines and medical products for pediatric dialysis
- Programme 7 Medical products for citizens with idiopathic torsion dystonia, spasmodic torticollis, idiopathic orofacial dystonia
- Programme 8 Medicines for the treatment of neonatal respiratory distress syndrome
- Programme 9 Medicines and medical products for healthcare facilities for treatment of patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
- Programme 10 Consumables for peritoneal dialysis
- Programme 11 Consumables to determine the glucose level in the blood, glycosylated hemoglobin
- Programme 12 Centralized procurement of endoprostheses and sets of implantation instruments
Crown Agents requests that Manufacturers, Suppliers and Distributors register their interest immediately.
Interested Manufacturers, Suppliers and Distributors should contact email@example.com confirming their interest in being invited to participate. Information to be provided should include:
Programme of interest
Contact details (tel., email, etc.)
Manufacturer / Distributor – please state
Registration will remain open until the ITB/RFQs are issued. The first ITB will be issued w/c 13 May 2019 and will be for programme 3: Chemotherapeutic drugs, radiopharmaceuticals and preparations for the treatment of cancer patients. The other programmes will follow.
The procurement processes require that all bidders complete the Crown Agents Business Partners Questionnaire. For advance notice of this requirement the link to access the documents is: https://www.crownagents.com/procurement/ukraine-procurement/
15th April 2019