Lot 1 of the Accelerating the Sustainable Control and Elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases programme (ASCEND) has a fund to deliver services to achieve the objectives of the programme. Services required under ASCEND will include:
- Mass drug administrations using drugs procured by ASCEND or donated
- Morbidity management and disability prevention including eyelid surgeries, hydrocele surgeries and treatment and self-care guidance
- Development of diagnostic and treatment capacity
- Strengthening of disease surveillance systems including carrying out surveys
- Behaviour change activities and communications
Crown Agents now invites organisations with experience in delivery of one or more of the above services to register their interest in providing services to ASCEND. Organisations may register their interest to work in one or more of the focus countries. Registration is open to any type of organisation, large or small, commercial (for profit) firms, faith-based, and non-profit organisations.
Registration details required include:
- organisational profile and contact details
- relevant geographic and technical experience
- financial stability
Any organisation that is unable to register online may request a registration form at Ascend_Enquiries@ascend.crownagents.com
Implementing partners will normally be selected through an open competitive process. Crown Agents is under no obligation to invite any organisation that registers to participate in any subsequent process, but details of relevant open processes will be notified to registered organisations.