SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
|Project Name||Compact Program|
|Procurement Title||Recruitment of Human Resources and External audit/Finance Technical Evaluation Panel Members for the Evaluation of Proposals of MMD Procurements activities|
|Procurement Ref. Number||MMD3008|
|Type of Procurement||Consultant services (Individuals)|
|Buyer||Malawi Millennium Development Trust (“MMD”)|
|Publication Date||December 20, 2022|
|Submission deadline||5.00 pm CAT (GMT+2), on January 13, 2022|
- The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) and the Government of Malawi (the “Government”) have entered into a second Millennium Challenge Compact for Millennium Challenge Account assistance to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Malawi (the “Compact”) in the amount of Three hundred fifty million U.S. Dollars [US$350,000,000] (“MCC Funding”). The Government, acting through the Malawi Millennium Development Trust (the “[MMD]”), intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Request for Applications (“RFA”) is issued.
- MMD hereby invites individual Consultants eligible to provide consultancy services as Human Resources, External Audit and Finance Technical Evaluation Panel (TEP) Members for the below areas of expertise to evaluate proposals that will be submitted in response to the various Request for Proposals (RFPs) to be issued for the procurements of the AGC Project.
|#||Area of Expertise|
|1.||Human Resources Expert|
|2.||External Audit/Finance Expert|
- This RFA is open to qualified national or international individual consultants wishing to participate in the MMD procurement activities.
- For each area of expertise, one or more Consultant(s) will be selected under the Individual Consultants Selection method, in accordance with “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” (P1.B.3.10) which is provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg).
- Further details on consultant services, qualifications and eligibility criteria are provided in the RFA documents available through the following link: https://ln5.sync.com/dl/7adad0790/zmncxqme-2sphcugt-sdqg5k9g-vnvbrc9e
Consultants interested in applying should submit a completed registration form (available via the link provided above) by e-mail with the reference and subject of the RFA to the Interim Procurement Agent at Aissata.Barry@crownagents.co.uk with copy to: MMD Director of Administration and Finance – Rose Kamoto at email@example.com with the email subject «EOI_3008_TEP HR/FIN». This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates, clarifications and/or addendums regarding this RFA.
- Consultants may request clarifications by e-mail not later than 5:00 pm CAT (GMT+2) on December 30, 2022. Responses shall be issued to all Consultants not later than 5:00 pm CAT (GMT+2) on January 04, 2023. Requests for clarification should be addressed to Aissata.Barry@crownagents.co.uk with copy to the MMD Director of Administration and Finance – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “3008_TEP_Request for clarifications”
- Interested Consultants are invited to submit their Application /cover letter, CV and Financial Proposal in separate files by using the following File Request Link (FRL): https://ln5.sync.com/dl/6eeea5b80/9cskywgw-xrpwfpz5-uyqhdayt-mmjrfhfb
- The deadline for submission of Application is 5:00 pm CAT (GMT+2), on January 13, 2023.
Interim Procurement Agent – MMD
|E-mail:||Aissata.Barry@crownagents.co.uk and cc email@example.com|