Specific Procurement Notice – MCA-Kosovo Human Resources (HR) recruitment services /
Specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
|Procurement Title||MCA-Kosovo Human Resources (HR) recruitment services|
|Procurement Ref. Number||KOS 3005|
|Procurement Plan Reference||Interim Procurement Plan|
|Type of Procurement (goods, works or services as applicable)||Consulting Services (Firms)|
|Publication Date||30 August 2022|
|Submission Deadline||5:00 pm CET, (GMT+2) 29 September 2022|
- The Government of the Republic of Kosovo (the “Government” or “GoK”) and the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”), a United States government agency, signed a grant aimed at poverty reduction through economic growth in Kosovo on July 15, 2022 in the amount of US $202,000,000 (the “Compact”) and a corresponding contribution from the Government of approximately US $34,670,600.
- MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA Entity and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
- MCA Kosovo now invites proposals from legally constituted consulting firms and other organizations to provide Human resources (HR) recruitment services. More details on these services are provided in the Terms of Reference in Section V of the RFP.
- A Consultant will be selected under the Quality and Cost-Based Selection (“QCBS”) method, the evaluation procedure of which is described in Section III of the RFP in accordance with the “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
- Consultants interested in receiving the RFP and submitting a Proposal should register by sending an e-mail with the subject [Request for MCA-Kosovo HR recruitment Services RFP] to the Procurement Point of Contact, Aina Rakotomanga, Interim Procurement Agent, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Consultants should provide their full contact details in the email message. This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates regarding this RFP.
- The deadline for submission of Applications is 5:00 pm CET (GMT+2), on 29 September 2022.
- Contact Information:
Interim Procurement Agent – MCA Kosovo