The Government of the Republic of Tajikistan has received a grant of 1,000,000,000 Japanese yen from the Government of Japan under the Economic and Social Development Programme [ESDP].
Items expected to be purchased are snow removable equipment including:
- Wheel loader with ordinary bucket and special snow plough
- Chemical spraying machine with double cab truck
- Dump truck
- Excavator (crawler type)
- 4 x 4 double cab truck with snow plough
Eligibility: Bidders must meet all of the following criteria.
- Bidders shall be Japanese nationals (Japanese physical persons or juridical persons controlled by Japanese physical persons).
- Bidders shall be Japanese companies incorporated and registered under Japan Law with their head-quarters in Japan.
- The majority of bidders’ capital with voting rights shall be owned by Japanese nationals and majority of board members are Japanese physical persons.
- Bidders shall not fall under any of the items of Article 26, paragraph 1 of the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act (Gaikokukawase-oyobi-Gaikokuboeki-Ho, Law No.228 of 1949, Japan).
Eligible source country shall be Japan.
It is a prerequisite for all companies wishing to participate in the bid invitations that they must register their interest by completing the supplier registration form from the ‘REGISTER’ button located at this page.
Please note your registration of interest under this procurement notice does not convey automatic right to participate in any given opportunity under this procurement notice.
For further information please contact:
Crown Agents Japan Limited
1st Floor, Sabo Kaikan Honkan,
2-7-5 Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 102-0093, Japan
T: +81 (0)3 3262 8597
F: +81 (0)3 3262 6510
30 January 2020