The Government of the Republic of Mozambique has received a grant of 430,000,000 Japanese yen from the Government of Japan under the Programme for Covid-19 Crisis Response Emergency Support (CCRES) under the Exchange of Notes and the Grant Agreement dated 30 June 2021. 420,000,000 Japanese yen out of the E/N and the G/A value shall be used for procurement of the expected items listed below.
Items expected to be purchased include:
- Vaccine transport vehicle
- Transport truck
- Next generation sequencer (NGS)
- Immunological assey apparatus
Eligibility: Bidders must meet all of the following criteria.
- Bidders shall be Japanese nationals (Japanese physical persons or juridical persons controlled by Japanese physical persons).
- Bidders shall be Japanese companies incorporated and registered under Japan Law with their headquarters in Japan.
- The majority of bidders’ capital with voting rights shall be owned by Japanese nationals and majority of board members are Japanese physical persons.
- Bidders shall not fall under any of the items of Article 26, paragraph 1 of the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act (Gaikokukawase-oyobi-Gaikokuboeki-Ho, Law No.228 of 1949, Japan).
- Bidders shall not be debarred by the Government of Japan and/or by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) from participating in bidding exercises.
It is a prerequisite for all companies wishing to participate in the bid invitations that they must register their interest by completing the supplier registration form from the ‘REGISTER’ button located at this page.
Please note your registration of interest under this procurement notice does not convey automatic right to participate in any given opportunity under this procurement notice.
For further information please contact:
Crown Agents Japan Limited
1st Floor, Sabo Kaikan Honkan,
2-7-5 Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 102-0093, Japan
T: +81 (0)3 6261 0142 [SCS Dept.]
F: +81 (0)3 3262 6510
17 March 2022