The Government of the Republic of Indonesia has received a grant of 2,200,000,000 Japanese yen from the Government of Japan under the Project for the Development of Outer Islands and the Enhancement of Fishery Surveillance Capacity.
The project includes consulting services, rehabilitation and transport of the fisheries patrol vessel granted by the Government of Japan.
Registration for the Request for Proposal for the Consulting Services for the 2nd vessel is currently available and registration is to be closed on 31st May 2021.
The Consultants who have already registered for the 1st vessel of the consulting service in late 2020, please kindly register again.
Eligibility: Bidders must meet all of the following criteria.
- Bidders shall be Japanese nationals (Japanese physical persons or juridical persons controlled by Japanese physical persons).
- Bidders shall be Japanese companies incorporated and registered under Japan Law with their head-quarters in Japan.
- The majority of bidders’ capital with voting rights shall be owned by Japanese nationals and majority of board members are Japanese physical persons.
- Bidders shall not fall under any of the items of Article 26, paragraph 1 of the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act (Gaikokukawase-oyobi-Gaikokuboeki-Ho, Law No.228 of 1949, Japan).
- Bidders shall not be debarred by the Government of Japan and/or by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) from participating in bidding exercises.
Eligible source country shall be Japan.
It is a prerequisite for all companies wishing to participate in the bid invitations that they must register their interest by completing the supplier registration form from the ‘REGISTER’ button located at this page.
Please note your registration of interest under this procurement notice does not convey automatic right to participate in any given opportunity under this procurement notice.
For further information please contact:
Crown Agents Japan Limited
1st Floor, Sabo Kaikan Honkan,
2-7-5 Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 102-0093, Japan
T: +81 (0) 3 6261 0142 (SCS Dept.)
F: +81 (0) 3 3262 6510
Updated: 26 May 2021