About the role
We are pleased to be recruiting an Supply Chain Data Manager who is passionate about achieving transformative change. We welcome applications from supply chain and logistics specialists who have strong experience in database and warehouse management systems as well as extensive knowledge of supply chain solutions in complex environments.
The role will be based in Freetown, Sierra Leone.
You will be working on the supply chain component of a programme which has the aim to reduce maternal, neonatal and under-5 mortality and morbidity by increasing utilisation of quality Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH) services.
The Supply Chain Data Manager will be responsible for advising on supply chain data best practice, and also supporting the use of mSupply across all key stakeholders.
- Support the use of good practice in supply chain data management.
Work with partners to improve the informational flow throughout the system, with emphasis on the mSupply warehouse management system.
- Support the uptake and full implementation of the mSupply system, while also encouraging synergies with the broader LMIS system and supporting the role out to the districts.
- Lead Technical Advisory to district medical stores to improve the flow of information through the system.
- Oversee the mSupply data admins in activities required by partners.
- Support the set-up of effective reporting functions in support of data analysis and improvement at local and central level and optimise existing processes as required.
- Support the distribution manager to ensure transparency of distributions and effective data collection.
- Manage Crown Agents internal KPIs and respond to data requests from HQ.
- Maintain key relationships with high profile stakeholders.
- Experience in database management
- Experience in warehouse and distribution management systems and ERP solutions in large scale complex organisations
- Advance proficiency in Excel
- Warehouse or logistics data experience/background
- mSupply experience preferred
Excellent communication skills in English (speaking and writing)
Work experience in the following areas is a key asset:
• Previous work experience in Sierra Leone preferred
• Capacity building, training and mentoring of supply chain professionals