About the role
In our work, Crown Agents utilises expertise in a wide range of projects and sectors. We are currently seeking Procurement Specialists who have over five years experience with international, regional and national expertise.
Crown Agents welcomes all experienced procurement experts to apply for a pool of consultants potentially available to mobilise for assignments in the following technical areas:
• Capacity building
• Supply chain
• Supply chain management
• Public procurement
• Public Private Partnership (PPP)
• Procurement agency, advisory or strengthening public or private sector entities
• Contract management for works, goods and services
• Project fiduciary management
Exact requirements will be made clear for each assignment, however interested candidates should have the following qualifications, skills and professional experience:
• A relevant university degree or postgraduate qualification (master’s degrees also desirable, and may be essential for some opportunities. In the absence of a university degree, equivalent professional work experience of more than 15 years in the related areas will be considered.
• At least five years of professional work experience.
• Project management skills and a proven ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent command of English (written and spoken).
• Expertise in one or more of Crown Agents’ business areas.
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.