Includes Coaching for Performance module
The ideal training for managers moving into leadership roles. This programme guides delegates through the challenging transition from being a manager with a primary focus on delivery, to
becoming a leader who inspires respect and trust.
Over two challenging weeks, delegates will study the behaviours and style of the successful leader and gain an insight into their own strengths and weaknesses. Culturally relevant case studies and role plays will be used to demonstrate positive and negative approaches to challenging situations.
There will also be a focus on how to use key problem-solving techniques to overcome organisational barriers and how to use influencing skills for maximum impact.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between a manager and a leader and what it takes to make the transition
- Recognise your own strengths and weaknesses and create an improvement plan
- Learn coaching skills and behaviours to maximise individual performance
- Use contemporary styles and techniques to lead positive change
- Embed behaviours as a leader that inspire trust and respect
- Take on more challenging problems with improved problem solving
- Use influencing tactics and skills to engage and inspire
- Key attributes of a successful and inspiring leader
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses and developing an improvement plan
- Personal values that drive leadership behaviour
- Leading in times of change
- Using innovative problem-solving techniques
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.