This 20 day course combines:
This course delivers a comprehensive learning solution for anyone responsible for developing staff or delivering training in their organisation.
During the first week, delegates will gain a clear understanding of the important role L&D should play and how it needs to align with organisational goals. They will explore the key contemporary methods of delivering learning, how to conduct a Learning Needs Analysis and then apply this to create an organisation-wide Training Plan.
How to evaluate the impact of training once completed to ensure organisational benefit and improved staff performance will also be fully covered.
In the second part of the programme, through highly interactive and practice-based learning, delegates will learn how to become an effective trainer.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the impact of training on staff performance once they return to the office
- Understand the requirements of a successful L&D function and what it can offer the organisation
- Evaluate different methods of learning and how these can be used to build a learning culture
- Put together a departmental/organisation-wide training plan from information gathered during the Learning Needs Analysis
- Create a course with consideration of the Learning Cycle, delegates’ learning styles, learning barriers and the principles of adult learning
- Identify the qualities of an effective trainer
- Plan and deliver a successful training session, evaluate and give feedback
- Role of the L&D function and aligning L&D with organisational needs
- The changing world of learning
- Conducting Learning Needs Analyses and evaluating the impact of training
- Creating training plans and running successful learning events
- Training session design and development
- Becoming a confident trainer
- Questioning techniques and facilitating feedback
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.