The Human Resources Manager plays an essential role in all organisations, working at the front line of people management and acting as the liaison between the staff and senior management. The tasks involved in performing this function effectively are varied and require a range of skills, experience and behaviours.
This one-week course delivers a focused overview of the key operational duties that need to be carried out by today’s HR manager, including: HR analytics, workforce planning, recruitment and selection, performance and talent management, identifying training requirements and handling disputes.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Gain a clear understanding on how to use HR analytics to gain insights into your workforce and drive evidence-based decision making
- Understand the role and key tasks required of today’s HR manager
- Manage the recruitment process from sourcing the best quality candidates, to interviewing, contracting and induction
- Implement successful performance management programmes
- Support talent management and succession strategies
- Create training plans based on evaluation of L&D requirements
- Act as an effective communicator of policies and changes that affect staff
- Be a support to staff, understanding motivations and common causes of dispute
- Requirements of today’s effective HR manager
- Workforce planning
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance management
- Talent management and succession planning
- Training and development
- Handling complaints and disputes
This course is week one of The Complete HR Professional programme from 22 July – 09 August.
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.