Transforming the HR Function: Strategies for Operational Excellence and Business Partnering – International /Book now
The Human Resources Manager plays an essential role in all organisations, working at the front line of people management and acting as the liaison between staff and senior management. The tasks involved in performing this function effectively are varied and require a range of skills, experience and behaviours.
HR Business Partner is not just a job title, it is a recognised model for delivering Operational Excellence that is aligned with the achievement of local and strategic organisational goals. The HR function is embedded within the business at all levels, ensuring that activity delivers credible results.
This one-week course delivers a focused overview of the key operational duties that need to be carried out by today’s HR manager and the competences required to deliver operational excellence. These activities include: recruitment and selection, performance and talent management, succession planning, identifying training requirements and managing conflict.
This is week one of The Complete HR Professional Toolkit.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Identify how HR as a Business Partner can contribute to the achievement of strategic objectives whilst meeting local needs
- Explore the competencies required to deliver operational excellence
- Understand the role and key tasks required of today’s HR manager and how metrics and data support HR activity
- Ensure the recruitment process is structured to attract, assess, select and retain high quality candidates
- Implement successful performance management programmes, talent management strategies, succession plans, and training plans derived from L&D requirements
- Be a support to staff, understanding motivations and common causes of dispute or conflict, and build functional and personal credibility
- Challenges facing today’s effective HR manager
- HR business partnering
- Competencies for operational excellence
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance management
- Talent management and succession planning
- Training and development
- Handling complaints and disputes
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.