The Human Resources Manager plays an essential role in all organisations, working at the front line of people management and acting as the liaison between the staff and senior management. The tasks involved in performing this function effectively are varied and require a range of skills, experience and behaviours.
This one-week course delivers a focused overview of the key operational duties that need to be carried out by today’s HR manager, including: recruitment and selection, performance and talent management, succession planning, identifying training requirements and managing conflict.
This is week one of The Complete HR Professional Toolkit.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the need for metrics and data to support HR activity
- Understand the role and key tasks required of today’s HR manager
- Manage the recruitment process to attract, assess, select and retain high quality candidates
- Implement successful performance management programmes
- Support talent management strategies and produce succession plans
- Create training plans based on evaluation of L&D requirements
- Be a support to staff, understanding motivations and common causes of dispute or conflict
- Challenges facing today’s effective HR manager
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance management
- Talent management and succession planning
- Training and development
- Handling complaints and disputes
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.