The world of professional training is constantly evolving. Trainers are now required to create and deliver courses that embrace blended learning, new technology and consider the way different people learn.
This practice-based course is aimed both at experienced trainers wishing to gain enhanced skills, and non-training professionals who wish to gain valuable training skills. Through highly interactive and practice-based learning, delegates will learn how to become an effective trainer.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Identify the qualities of an effective trainer
- Become a more confident and skilled trainer
- Understand the requirements of a training needs analysis
- Explain how and why we learn
- Handle challenging trainees
- Create a course with consideration of the Learning Cycle, delegates' learning styles, learning barriers and the principles of adult learning
- Design a conducive training environment
- Plan and deliver a successful training session evaluate and give feedback
- The changing world of learning
- Key attributes, skills and techniques of the effective trainer
- Questioning techniques and facilitating feedback
- Training session design and development
This course is week three and four of Transforming the Impact of L&D
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.