This two-week programme combines
Responding to Sustainability and ESG Risks and Opportunities for Boards and Senior Executives: 05 days
Achieving Net Zero: Environmental Sustainability and Climate Change for Boards and Senior Executives: 05 days
Stakeholders now expect that Boards and Senior Executives will address unsustainable business practices and seek to make a positive environmental impact. Environmental goals must now be integrated into organisational strategies and development programmes as a key priority. Global ESG and sustainability standards, measures and reporting requirements are also evolving and must be adhered to.
This course will equip Boards and Senior Executives to lead the necessary organisational transformation and transition planning to meet their ESG and sustainability targets. Participants will explore how to transition to Net Zero and what opportunities are available for leveraging innovative climate solutions, technological advances and green investments.
This course is also available in Cape Town, at a fee of £3,650.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Understand ESG, sustainability and the causes of environmental degradation, and meet the requirements, standards and expectations of stakeholders
- Detail the relevant global initiatives and accords and how these are driving country and organisational target setting
- Drive and oversee your organisation’s ESG and Net Zero ambitions, transition planning and strategy
- Recognise the transformation and cultural change required to implement an ethical transition
- Enhance corporate governance and risk governance in response to ESG risks and management responses
- Critically assess your organisation’s ESG and sustainable investment programmes and funding opportunities
- Confidently engage with stakeholders on performance and fulfil your organisation’s obligations around ESG and climate reporting
- Risk governance and management for sustainability and ESG
- Stakeholder engagement around ESG and environmental issues
- Alignment of organisational direction and structural reassessment, adaption and transformation
- Measuring emissions, sources of climate data and data assurance
- Environmental and climate investing and impact assessment
- ESG, sustainability and Taskforce for Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) disclosure, transparency and reporting requirements
- Technological solutions and innovation
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.