The Strategic Change Management Toolkit /Book now
This two-week programme combines:
Change Management: Planning and Leading Transformational Change: 05 days
Change Management: Implementation and People Management: 05 days
Organisations, governments and donors often demand change, but most resulting programmes fail. Re-structuring can result in churn and confusion rather than constructive change. Unless people change, little can be achieved in organisations. Real improvement requires individuals who can find new ways of leading, thinking and behaving strategically.
These two courses have been specially selected to help you develops the necessary skills for transformation, enabling participants to manage themselves and lead their teams and organisations through change. You will explore alternative and creative approaches to problem-solving and change management that are suited to an increasingly complex and uncertain world.
Through group exercises that simulate real-life experiences of individual and group change, delegates will recognise how they and their colleagues respond to change now, and can improve by choosing different ways of behaving, planning, and managing projects and people to achieve continuous improvement. This course will also use case studies of recent responses to the Coronavirus pandemic to examine how to intervene effectively in complex and fast changing situations.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Learn from real-life scenarios to improve your effectiveness
- Identify the role you play in the organisation and practice alternative responses
- Recognise systems and re-design processes to improve performance and satisfaction
- Diagnose organisation cultures and plan culture change
- Develop change agent and facilitation skills
- Identify how change affects people and how resistance can be harnessed
- Evaluate strategic plans and develop programmes that tackle complex issues
- Identify styles of learning and leading and develop new leadership skills
- Value teamwork and lead teams effectively
- Improve working relationships using emotional intelligence
- Becoming an agent of change
- Designing change projects that improve working practices
- Managing your own and other people’s transitions
- Using listening, questioning and dialogue to improve communication
- Engaged and consultative leadership that involves people in change
- Recognising machine, system and political approaches to change
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.