We are delighted to offer The CIPS Corporate Award. This course delivers practical learning, resulting in an internationally recognised award and measurable workplace results. It’s an ideal route on the journey to MCIPS.
Develop your teams’ skills with a programme that drives learning directly back into your workplace. The CIPS Applied Learning Corporate Award is highly practical, coursework-based training in procurement and supply that can be contextualised to your business area.
Ideal for teams and individuals alike, CIPS Applied Learning transforms individuals into internal ‘consultants’, using what they learn to drive business improvements, competitive advantage and raise the profile of your in-house expertise.
There are three levels of the award and this is the practitioner level which is equivalent to a diploma level qualification. It develops a robust understanding of, and capabilities in, the procurement essentials.
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED:
- Driving value
- Managing expenditure
- Developing contracts
- Sourcing essentials
- Effective negotiation
BENEFITS OF THE CORPORATE AWARD INCLUDE:
- Accreditation: Results in a globally recognised award for you
and your team
- Maximum relevance: Training is contextualised to your
- Business improvement: Work-based assignments and projects
completed during the award mean improvements are driven
directly back into the organisation
- Value: ROI and other measurable cost benefits have been proven
outcomes of this training for many global organisations
- Professionalisation: helps to promote positive changes in performance and behaviour that benefit organisational reputation and effectiveness
On successfully completing all requirements, delegates will gain an
award that is equivalent to the CIPS Level 4 qualification and confers
CIPS Diploma Membership.
- Four assignments (of 3000 words each) to be successfully completed within nine months of completing the training course. All teaching required for completion of these assignments will be delivered during the three-week training course
- Delegates will start to work on the first assignment during the training and will submit this within two weeks of the course’s conclusion
- A timetable will be provided for submission of the further three assignments over the following nine months. Please note all deadlines are strictly adhered to and late submissions will not be accepted. This course is only suitable for delegates who can commit to completing all assignments within the designated timeframe.
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.