To be successful in today’s world of business, you must be able to adapt and respond quickly to the changing needs and wants of your team. You need to be flexible, compassionate and agile.
This programme will help you to achieve all these attributes, and to become a more successful manager in times of uncertainty and unprecedented challenges and expectations.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Understand your own preferred style of management and the impact it has on your team
- Achieve the right balance of focus between tasks, team performance and individual needs
- Use powerful communication strategies and skills to empower and support your team
- Be a change agent: recognise and manage the impact of change on you and your team
- Management styles and how they impact on your environment
- Managing change within oneself and for the team
- Understanding team development
- The Emotionally Intelligent manager
- Personal planning to take learnings from the course forward
Our remote training courses offer:
- Nearly 50% discount on our Face-to-Face course for the same number of training hours!
- Discounts: 4+2: Book four places and get two free.
- All remote course delegates are eligible for our Alumni programme.
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.