Understanding and promoting the behaviours and values associated with your organisation’s future plans, and ensuring you have the staff with the capability, capacity and potential to be future managers and leaders is vital.
This course will equip you with the skills to proactively identify and implement a talent management and succession plan to assist business performance, recruitment and retention. Delegates will also gain essential performance management skills which will improve performance in individuals and teams and nurture talent.
This course is also available in Dubai and London, at a fee of £2,650.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Create a comprehensive plan of human resources capabilities and values
- Identify and analyse current levels of individual competence
- Implement a talent development plan that improves and retains staff with potential
- Identify and strengthen the key attributes of the next generation of leaders
- Plan and implement a cost-efficient succession plan
- Improve performance management procedures
- Produce monitoring data and reports to track the development of staff
- Understanding current workforce strengths and weaknesses
- Succession planning
- Workforce planning
- Talent management
- Performance management
- Career planning processes
- Learning and development plans
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.