Organisations need to continually improve their service delivery and competitiveness. In an age where there is a huge diversity of data available, it is increasingly expected that data will form the basis of strategic thinking and decision-making. Managers working in all disciplines now need sufficient statistical skills to intelligently gather, analyse, interpret and utilise data to drive and back up those decisions.
This brand new programme will equip delegates with the skills to effectively analyse data and approach problem-solving from a statistics perspective. You will discover how to improve business processes by drilling down into statistics to understand the intricacies of the challenges your business faces, gaining the quantitative skills needed to draw conclusions from business data sets that drive better informed decision-making within your organisation.
You don’t need any prior knowledge of statistics to attend this course; this programme is ideal for any manager responsible for understanding the strengths and weaknesses impacting on the performance of their organisation and for achieving improvement.
On completion, you will be able to:
- How statistical thinking and data analysis can improve business outcomes and efficiencies
- Creating statistical models to support decision-making
- Principles of quantitative data analysis
- Formulating research questions for improved results
- Use Statistical Thinking as the basis of all decision-making and strategic analysis
- Understand the types of data most useful in a business context and how to use them
- Conduct structured analysis and draw informed conclusions from large data sets
- Present data-based decisions is an easily digestible way to Boards and Executives
- Use data to drive informed decisions throughout your organisation
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.