We are living in a 24-hour news world, where effective internal and external communications are essential to an organisation’s success. Marketing and Communications professionals must constantly engage and interest internal stakeholders and the public over an ever-increasing range of platforms. They need both the strategic and practical operational skills to successfully navigate today’s constantly evolving landscape to continually deliver best marketing practice.
This practical and interactive new course will equip delegates with the essential skills needed for the new communications age. Both more traditional forms of marketing and communications delivery and the very latest digital and social media platforms and styles will be covered. It will also address the Communications’ team role in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and how to create sustainable CSR strategies.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Devise a marketing and communications strategy that aligns with the strategic goals of your organisation
- Create and implement successful marketing campaigns, and analyse your successes and ROIs
- Feel more confident creating online content and running social media projects
- Manage campaigns and projects on time and on budget
- Deliver effective internal communications to ensure that your internal messages are in line with your external strategy
- Write concise and compelling copy with greater confidence
- Manage relationships with suppliers and negotiate better deals
- Producing compelling marketing content – key writing and design techniques
- Harnessing the power of social media for your business
- Email marketing to drive profit and engagement
- Analytical skills for the digital age – driving traffic and increasing engagement online
- Creating high quality printed products
- Understanding key components of successful CSR campaigns
- Project management and financial budget skills
- Creating a design brief and working with designers and external agencies
Fee includes Global Affiliate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations.
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.