Includes Coaching for Performance module
An ideal progression course for delegates who have completed the Effective Management Skills qualification course. This programme builds on the skills learned to further arm the developing manager with essential knowledge and tools. It is also very relevant for experienced managers who will soon be making the transition from a management to a leadership role. The role of managers in senior and executive positions is evolving to include high-level performance management and change facilitation. This course has a particular focus on developing yourself as a manager and developing sustainable and successful teams. It gives participants the opportunity to explore key areas of performance management, succession planning and organisational development.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Understand your own management style and the impact it has on your team
- Learn coaching skills and styles to develop high-performing, motivated teams
- Undertake appraisals, set targets and give instructive and constructive feedback
- Build your team: talent management and succession planning
- Be a change agent: understand and manage the impact of change on you and your team
- Prepare for your next step: understand the difference between management and leadership and the skills you need to make that transition
- Understanding your management style and areas needing improvement
- Aligning your team’s competencies with organisational goals
- Developing effective and motivated teams
- Managing organisational change
- The difference between management and leadership
- Talent management and succession planning
Combine with Finance Masterclass for Senior Executives to attend the Management Development and Finance Masterclass for Senior Executives course from 07 – 25 October.
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.