This three-week programme combines:
Management Development for Executives (ILM Endorsed): 10 days
Finance Masterclass for Senior Executives: 5 days
This programme combines two courses, carefully selected to complement each other and equip you on your management journey. The role of managers in senior and executive positions is evolving to include high level performance management, change facilitation and financial management. These three weeks will arm delegates with the practical knowledge and tools essential to their professional development.
In weeks one and two, delegates will focus on developing their own unique management style and change agent skills and learn coaching techniques to improve their team’s performance. In week three, the focus turns to the finance skills now needed by all managers, whatever their business area. Delegates will leave able to produce budgets, forecasts and financial plans with confidence, make smarter decisions on contracts and suppliers, and spot financial irregularities.
The ideal 360° management course for all managers with a nonfinancial background.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Understand your management style and the skills needed to develop high performing teams
- Build your team, undertake appraisals, set targets and understand talent management and succession planning
- Coach your team for improved motivation and results
- Gain the essential finance skills needed for career success
- Understand the difference between revenue, profit, cash flow, overhead and margins and use this information to make better decisions
- Understanding your management style and areas needing improvement
- Developing effective and motivated teams to align with organisational goals
- Essential accounting and financial concepts for non-financial managers
- Producing budgets, forecasts and financial plans with confidence
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.