This programme is for senior leaders who have a role in strategically shaping the future role of Government and improving the lives of citizens, through personalised, effective and modern public service delivery.
It’s not just about a set of tools and techniques, although many practical examples are used that can add real value. You will be shown how to work from outcomes to come up with the best solutions to meet citizens’ and community needs.
You will be challenged to think beyond your own perspective and to understand the vital role of behavioural insight in helping to get policy right, first time.
It will encourage you to think about improvement in terms of programmes and not just functional responsibility, and what it means to work at a community level to deliver solutions around real local issues and not just department priorities.
You will also examine the strengths and weaknesses of your unique leadership style and how it can be used to implement real change.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Be a leader in delivering total systems change in public service improvement
- Work from outcomes and improve service planning and delivery
- Understand a Demand Management and Commissioning Tree approach
- Apply the latest tools and techniques in public sector reform
- Using citizen segmentation and behavioural insight
- Developing your role in Partnership Building
- Adopting an Area Working and Programme way of working
- Optimising the key role of digital engagement in Demand Management
- Gaining real insight into your own personal Leadership Style
Special benefits of the course:
- Senior-level cadre of speakers and visits
- One-to-one coaching session
- Networking dinner with guest, speaker
This programme is led by Lord Scriven, an internationally recognised leader in the field of public service reform.
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.